The SRFN Housing Department is responsible for administering the following key housing areas:
- Housing administration
- Subsidized housing program
- Housing loan guarantee program
- Inspections – local and provincial
- FN Technical services
- RRAP- renovations and repairs program CMHC
- Low-Rental project housing – CMHC
The housing department is primarily responsible for housing administration which includes budget and financing. The department ensures proper housing standards are enforced and inspections are completed.
Over the past year the housing department accomplished the following activities:
- Low rental housing renovations on most units
- Completion of 6 new low-rental units
- Completion of renovations on numerous single housing units
Over the next year we will continue to strive to work on subsidy housing units, loan guarantee program, renovations and the completion of 4 Duplex rental housing units – all to better serve the members of Seine River First Nation
Seine River First Nation Housing Program Manager
(807) 599-2224 ext.